Monday, October 19, 2009

Best Teddy Bears by BRAND

With so many brands of stuffed animals available on the market today you may be wondering which is the best choice. Today we will break down the top 3 stuffed animal brands and look at what they have to offer.

Purr-fection Brand
BRAND: Purr-fection by MJC
In business for over 20 years, this company has stood the test of time. Building their product line primarily around teddy bears , Purr-fection now offers a vast selection of jungle animals, barnyard critters, cats, dogs, and bunnies.

In 2008 Purr-fection released a new brand of stuffed animals called Beamerzzz. A unique line of stuffed animals with built-in LED flashlights discretely placed in the paws. A concept which received a warm reception in the marketplace.

Purr-fection is probably best known for their giant stuffed animals. These enormous teddy bears and stuffed animals are not what you would find at your local county fair. The quality is exceptional with a focus on pillow soft bodies and adorable looks. These giant teddy bears range in size from 3 feet up to 7 foot tall teddy bears and giraffes.

When big isn't big enough then look to Purr-fection for that larger than life bear - a solid choice.



GUND Brand
BRAND: GUND
With over 100 years of experience this company is an icon in the teddy bear industry. Adolph Gund began creating his unique style of teddy bears in the late 1800's and became one of the first companies to produce and sell teddy bears in the early 1900's. GUND continues its tradition of high quality plush teddy bears and maintains their roots here in the United States.

GUND now monopolizes the baby plush market with their 'GUND Baby' brand of quality plush baby blankets, baby safe toys, bears and musical pull-downs.

Most notable features of GUND teddy bears is the whimsical look and pot-belly shown here. This adorable look makes it hard to resist a long cuddly hug with these extraordinarily soft bears.

If your looking for the highest quality in plush and are willing to spend a few extra bucks then GUND is the brand your looking for.


Wild Republic Brand
BRAND: Wild Republic
With 30 years of experience, Wild Republic is the authority on wildlife and jungle plush animals. Wild Republic took their brand to the next level by actually hiring certified naturalists to design their Signature Series of stuffed animals.

Zoo's across America enjoy this popular brand primarily because the focus of Wild Republic is to reproduce the true natural look of the animal while maintaining that soft cuddly feel. Perhaps your child loved the tiger display - stop by the gift store and take the tiger home.

Cuddlekins Brand
Wild Republic went on to create a new brand of plush called CuddleKins. This line includes over 60 unique animals, birds, and marine life in a 12 inch size. These critters are large enough to show off the unique characteristics of each individual animal while small enough for your child to take along on those long trips in the car.

If safari's or the great outdoors are your thing then Wild Republic is probably the brand your looking for.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi there! I am wondering if you might be able to help me. I have had a bear for 19 years now. I am looking for the same bear (or at least close) for my kids. He has been so loved that his tag is worn away. I have scoured the internet to no avail. It is a rather large beat, probably 3ish feet. Stitched nose. Floppy.the most telling piece of information is that he was the middle size of a set of three and came with the name Peanut butter. Please let me know!

Unknown said...

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.teddy bear

Putri Adiratnaa said...

Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740